Ed2go Online Registration is a TWO STEP PROCESS:
1. Click the Orange REGISTER NOW button above and download the CES Registration Form–send this form to us using any of the methods listed.
2. Go to the ed2go web site and Click the “Enroll Now” button for your selected course.
We offer over 200 courses in just about every category imaginable! Each subject is presented in an easy to understand format and is facilitated by a professional instructor. Assistance with your course is provided using a discussion area monitored by your instructor and fellow students. Our campus computer lab offers access to the internet and your course if needed. Access your course anytime 24 hours a day 7 days a week–set your own study time and your own pace!
- All courses run for 6 weeks and offer 24 Contact Hours and 2.4 Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
- The cost for each course is $70.00 (you can pay by cash, check, Money Order, or credit card).
- New courses begin every month for all subject areas.
- To successfully complete the course: you must finish All 12 Quizzes and the Final Exam with a minimum Score of 70%.
- NOTE: You must complete the First Lesson Quiz as soon as possible after the start date of the course. This first attempt confirms your entry into the course.
- Some courses require you to have software loaded on your computer or that you purchase a book. Be sure to check out the “Requirements” list for your course to find out what you need.
- Two Lessons are released each week on Wednesday and Friday. Each lesson has a Quiz and there is a Final Exam released with the 12th lesson. You may take the Quizzes over and over again, but we only use the highest score.
- You can print your entire course out for later reference and study.
- Students must be 18 years of age at the start of the course or obtain a Student Release form from their school district.
- Very little computer experience necessary—you can do it!
For more information please contact us at (919) 739-6933.