New Library Database – Credo Reference

Credo Reference, one of the WCC Library’s newest research databases, is a vast, online reference library, providing searchable access to the full text of hundreds of highly regarded and popular titles. Credo also brings the facts alive with images, sound files, animations, videos and much more. New titles are added regularly and will be added to the more than 400+ titles already located in the database. Credo covers major subject areas from art to literature to science and everywhere in between.  For more information or help searching this resource, contact the WCC Library at 919-739-6891, or ext. 6891 on-campus, or by email at

1. Adlin Said,

October 8, 2015 @ 1:13 am

Its almost impbissole for Koneru to win (or draw) now. Its over. Koneru has put up a good fight, maybe next year and YiFan will be stronger then.

2. Said,

December 7, 2015 @ 9:21 am

That’s way the bestest answer so far!

3. Said,

April 29, 2016 @ 12:56 am

Tusind tak for din indsats som Himmelsk-direktør gennem Ã¥ret, som snart er gÃ¥et. De bedste ønsker om et godt og lýkkebringende nytÃ¥r. DU HAR FORTJENT DET 🙂

4. Said,

April 29, 2016 @ 1:20 am

Really lovely card again, Vicky, and gorgeous colour scheme. Dont think I've ever used these colours together before, but I might try. Great inspiration, thanks! CoB

5. Said,

May 13, 2016 @ 1:39 am

Banning gang patches is pointless. Who in their right mind eats Burger King ‘food’ anyway?2.2% isn’t that much of a ‘soar’, there is still plenty of slack in the Chinese economy. A bust is coming though, probably in time for Christmas.Bush is damned if does, damned if he doesn’t. Not that I like the fool.

6. Said,

May 31, 2016 @ 9:32 am

the engine on the 2010-present Nissan Micra/ Renault Pulse/ Nissan March (hatchback)Engine1.2 L HR12DE I31.2 L HR12DDR I31.5 L HR15DE I41.6 L HR16DE I41.5 L K9K diesel I4

RSS feed for comments on this post · TrackBack URI