The Small Engine Repair Reference Center provides users with detailed, yet user-friendly repair guides for all manner of small engines. Features included in the database are:
- Over 440 full-text reference books with original photos and illustrations that guide the user through every job
- Information on more than 25 years of many engine models
- More than 80,000 repairs are covered
- Routine maintenance information on topics such as tune-ups, brake service, and even extensive repairs involving engine and transmission disassembly
- Ability to select a type of product, specific brand, specific model/engine type, and specific area of that model/engine type
- All model numbers are also searchable
The Small Engine Repair Reference Center is available under the Other Research Resources Links tab and then under the Other Databases link. It is listed in the category of Business and Technology.
If you have any questions or comments about the new Small Engine Repair Reference Center, please contact Erwin Library Reference staff at 919-739-6890 (ext. 6890 on-campus), or at email@example.com.