WCC’s Official Logo Contest 2013: Win an iPad mini
*Update on submitting an entry for the logo contest: If you want to participate and have an idea for a design but are not able to create it on a computer then you can contact us and we will help you put it into electronic format. Hand drawn logos are acceptable. We have computer labs (with Photoshop) that you can use to design your logo in the Magnolia Building, 2nd floor. Please call 919-739-6714 for more information.
Wayne Community College's Official Logo Contest 2013 is now live! WCC has decided to rework its current logo and is encouraging students, faculty, staff and alumni to take part in the logo contest. If you are full of great ideas and passionate about design, now is your chance to leave your mark in WCC history. A panel of judges will select a winning design and the winner will receive an iPad mini! Contest ends at 5:00 p.m. on January 31, 2013.
Logo Contest Objectives
- To refresh and modernize Wayne Community College’s logo.
- To create a design that encompasses the college’s mission, vision and core values.
- To create a design the college can use for many years.
All entries are due by 5:00 p.m. on January 31, 2013.
Full Guidelines: WCC Logo Contest Guidelines and Criteria
Contest participants must consider the following:
- All submitted work must be original and not based on any pre-existing design.
- All entries will become the sole property of WCC.
- WCC will register the winning entry as a trademark and the entrant agrees to transfer all rights and titles of the entry to WCC.
For contest questions, please contact Jacqueline Kannan at 919-739-6714.