Returning Student

If you have taken classes in the last five years, follow these steps. If it has been more than five years since you last attended WCC, you must reapply as a new student.

Step One – Complete Student Update Form

Stop by the Admissions office on the first floor of the Wayne Learning Center to complete the Student Update Form.

Step Two – Apply for Financial Aid / Veteran’s Aid

Apply Online Now! WCC’s Federal School Code is 008216.

Apply early, as it can take several weeks to process your financial aid application.

Step Three – Submit Official Transcripts

If you have attended any other colleges or universities since the time you last attended WCC, we will need transcripts from those schools. Any transcripts submitted previously will still be in your file.