TRANSITIONAL PROGRAMS FOR COLLEGE & CAREER STUDENT HANDBOOK
HELPFUL LINKS FOR GED TEST TAKERS
- Who to Contact – Test Takers; GED Test Support (PDF)
- Ordering Your GED Credentials (PDF)
- Where is my Document? Tracking Your GED Document (PDF)
- Accessing Scores After Release (PDF)
- Third-Party GED® Parchment Transcripts – Directions on How Third Parties Can Order, Track and Receive GED® Transcripts (PDF)
- Open/Download/Print Transcripts for Third-Party Verifications (PDF)
- Requesting Accommodations and Creating Your GED® Account (PDF)
- How to Schedule a GED® Test (PDF)
Easy Steps to Apply for Accommodation:
- Create an account at GED.com
- Print and complete the Accommodations Request Form(s) for your disability.
- Attach document of your disability.
- Fax your forms and supporting documents to 202-464-4894
* It will take up to 30 days for GED Testing Service to review your request.