If you are looking to increase or add new skills in your life, then don’t miss your opportunity to enroll in the QUEST Academy Program. This program is designed for advanced ELL (English Language Learner) students and STAR Students from the Basic Skills program. We want to help you achieve your goals!
The program will cover a variety of courses that include:
- Direct Care Worker (Personal Care Aide)
- Billing and Coding
- Introduction to the Healthcare System
- Refrigerator Specialist
- NCRC Program
You will also be enrolled in the Odysseyware online program.
- In addition to programs of study, the QUEST participants will receive assistance with registration fees, books, and supplies!
- The class meets every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday in the WLC Building, Rooms 216 and 227 | 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Computer classes will also be offered on Wednesdays from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Students will learn Microsoft Word and Excel.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Graciela Kellar at 919-739-6904.