WEBADVISOR ACCESS FOR WORKFORCE CONTINUING EDUCATION
Workforce Continuing Education students may use WebAdvisor to register for classes, check grades, access course schedules, unofficial transcripts, etc. To access this service, go to the WCC homepage and click on “WebAdvisor” in the Quick Links drop-down box located in the top area of the page. In order to register online, the student must have been enrolled in a Workforce Continuing Education class within the last six months. All new students must contact Workforce Continuing Education for online registration and a link will be emailed to you.
Before you can access Wayne Community College Mail, Moodle, or Webadvisor you must first create an Okta account. Determine your Okta username and password by visiting the My Bison ID page on the WCC website. See detailed directions below. You may also contact a WCE staff member if you have trouble with your username.
- Start on the WCC homepage
- Click on My Bison ID at the top of the page.
- Follow the directions listed in the “New User Login” area to determine your username and password.
- Once you have your username and password, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “Okta Sign In” button.
- Enter your username and password then sign in. ** For returning students, use your previous WCC login information. You will be prompted to create a new password once you login. If you have forgotten your password, click on the “Need help signing in?” link and choose forgot password.
- If you set up answers to security questions – make note of the answers you provided. You will need to answer the questions if you fail to reset your password before it expires.
Now that you have a username and password, you can access WCC Mail, Webadvisor, and Moodle (although very few Workforce Continuing Education courses use Moodle). To access these services, go to the WCC homepage and click on Student E-mail, WebAdvisor, or Moodle in the Quick Links drop-down box.
STEP 1: Before registering, make sure you have a reliable computer and internet connection.
STEP 2: On the WCC homepage, click “Quick Links” then select WebAdvisor.
STEP 3: Click “Login,” enter your User ID and Password, then click “Submit.”
STEP 4: Click on “Workforce Continuing Education” icon to access student information.
STEP 5: Under Registration, Click on “Register and Pay for Workforce Continuing Education Classes” to search for your class. Type in the course title or key word into the “Search For (Key Word)” field.
STEP 6: Place a check beside the course you want to register; then click “Submit.”
STEP 7: On the Pay for Classes screen, please verify your class information. Select Register Now (check out) and Payment Type to proceed to payment process.
STEP 8: The next screen will allow you to enter your payment information. Once you receive your confirmation, you will be registered for the course you selected. Your class information may be accessed under “My Class Schedule” on the Cont. Ed. Menu.
NOTE: Credit Card payment is required when registering for Workforce Continuing Education or non-degree classes via the web. Please have your credit card information on hand. If you prefer to use check or cash, you may use our in-person registration process. If you experience any problems registering via the web, please contact our Workforce Continuing Education office before attempting to proceed with your registration.