Thank you for your interest in employment with Wayne Community College.
In order to ensure full consideration of your credentials for positions of interest, please follow the guidelines below when completing an application for employment:
- Your application must be completed in its entirety in order to be given full consideration. This includes all degrees awarded, work history, and credentials.
- “See Resume” will not be accepted in lieu of application completion.
- Incomplete applications may be disqualified. Salary recommendations are based upon information listed on this application. Please complete each item thoroughly. Resumes may be attached as an application supplement, but not as a substitute for the completion of the application. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure all required information and documents are provided.
- List each employer and/or position held separately. Be sure to include your duties for each position when you worked for one employer and held more than one position.
- As you describe your work history, please highlight your knowledge, skills, and abilities which demonstrate your qualifications for the position for which you are applying.
- Please review your application before final submission. Applicants will not be allowed to edit their application after the job posting has closed.
Cover Letters and References
Please upload a cover letter and include three (3) professional references. Two (2) of these references must be from past or current supervisors. Those named should be references qualified to provide firsthand knowledge of your ability for this position.
Official transcripts for all coursework and degrees will be required within 30 days of hire.
Faculty Positions: Unofficial transcripts from all degree-granting, institutions must be electronically attached to your application or submitted to Human Resources prior to being considered for an interview. To be considered, all degrees must be awarded by regionally accredited institution recognized by the United States Department of Education.
Foreign Degrees: Foreign degree evaluations must be attached in lieu of transcripts for degrees earned outside the United States. Transcripts from foreign institutions will not be considered alone.
- A2Z Evaluations, LLC, Phone: (530) 400-9266, Web: a2zeval.com
- Academic Evaluation Services, Inc., Phone: (813) 374-2020, Web: http://aes-edu.org
- Center for Applied Research, Evaluation, & Education, Inc., Phone: (714) 237-9272, Web: iescaree.com
- e-ValReports, Phone: (206) 257-4249, Web: evalreports.com
- Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc., Phone: (414) 289-3400, Web: ece.org
- Educational Perspectives, nfp., Phone: (312) 421-9300, Web: edperspective.org
- Educational Records Evaluation Service, Inc., Phone: (916) 921-0790, Web: eres.com
- Evaluation Service, Inc., Phone: (847) 477-8569, Web: evaluationservice.net
- Foreign Academic Credential Service, Inc., Phone: (618) 656-5291, Web: https://facsusa.com
- Foundation for International Services, Inc., Phone: (425) 248-2255, Web: fis-web.com
- Global Credential Evaluators, Inc., Phone: (800) 707-0979, Web: http://gceus.com
- Global Services Associates, Inc., Phone: (310) 828-5709, Web: globaleval.org
- International Academic Credential Evaluators, Inc., Phone: (940) 383-7498, Web: iacei.net
- International Consultants of Delaware, Inc., Phone: (215) 243-5858, Web: icdeval.com
- International Education Research Foundation, Inc., Phone: (310) 258-9451, Web: ierf.org
- Josef Silny & Associates, Inc., Phone: (305) 273-1616, Web: jsilny.com
- SpanTran: The Evaluation Company, Phone: (646)475-2570, Web: spantran.com
- Transcript Research, Phone: (214) 810-1124, Web: https://transcriptresearch.com
- World Education Services, Inc., Phone: (212) 966-6311, Web: www.wes.org
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 739-7013.
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Wayne Community College is a member of the North Carolina Community College system. Located in Goldsboro, NC, the College serves Wayne County and adjoining counties. Wayne Community College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All current employment opportunities are listed on this web site.