Night – Convenience of Evening Classes
I’m here for the night classes!
For some students, attending classes through the traditional route between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. just isn’t feasible. If your plan is to attend WCC to move into a new career while you continue to work, or you’re just a night owl, you’re in luck. WCC makes obtaining your goals flexible and convenient by providing classes in the evening.
Earn Your AA in One Year!
Five After Five (Coming Fall 2018)
- Do you need an Associates in Arts college transfer degree?
- Do you like to save money?
- Would you like to do it in one year?
- Do you need all of your classes to be at night?
Then the Five After Five AA Degree Program was made just for you.
Here’s how it works:
You take all accelerated classes in Five Mini-Semesters with all the classes being held after Five in the evening.
- Fall I – 8-Week Mini-Semester – 12 Credit Hours
- Fall II – 8-Week Mini-Semester – 12 Credit Hours
- Spring I – 8-Week Mini-Semester – 12 Credit Hours
- Spring II – 8-Week Mini-Semester – 12 Credit Hours
- Summer – 10-Week Mini-Semester – 10 Credit Hours
Classes are held Monday-Thursday, so you have Friday’s off.
Aviation Systems Technology Degree
Want to make a career change into an Aviation Mechanic, but you’re active duty or currently have a job? No problem. You can now earn a degree in Aviation Systems Technology completely at night.
- All classes are taught at the Wayne Executive Jetport.
- All classes are taught at night
- Keep your current job