SafeColleges Student Safety Training
In an effort to create a safe environment where our students can be successful, Wayne Community College has adopted the SafeColleges platform to introduce safety topics to our students. We want to work together to create an environment that is free of relationship violence, sexual assault, and stalking.
Student Safety Training includes:
- Campus SaVE Act for College Students
- Bystander Intervention for College Students
- Alcohol Awareness for College Students
To access SafeColleges and complete the Student Safety Training, follow these simple steps:
- Log in to Moodle
- Once in Moodle, click on Student Safety Training – Safe Colleges from the list of your courses (either under Navigation – My Courses on the left or Course Overview in the center of the page)
- Follow login instructions for SafeColleges
- Once logged in, select the training you wish to complete – it may be broken into short sessions
- Take the brief quiz at the end to see how much you’ve learned
- Print a certificate of completion (see green bar near the top of the screen under the training title)
Refer to the Wayne Community College General Catalog and Student Handbook (Sex Offenses, Preventing and Responding to Sex Offenses) for more information on preventing, reporting, and responding to sex offenses.