WCC Online Tutoring
Offered by the Academic Skills Center of WCC
The Academic Skills Center (ASC) offers an online tutoring service to all WCC curriculum students by appointment. This service uses students’ WCC Google accounts and is equivalent to face-to-face tutoring. Tutoring sessions are conducted with Google Talk and Hangouts utilizing chat, voice, video, and whiteboard features.
For Students seeking Online Tutoring:
- Please request an online tutor, and read the information below about Online Tutoring.
- Create a Google Plus account if you do not already have one. You must use your WCC student email. (The student email provided by WCC is a Google account you will have to upgrade to a Google Plus account.)
- Meet your online tutor at the appointed time, and have your questions ready.
- How the Online Tutoring program works
- How to request an Online Tutoring Session
- Online Tutoring Guidelines