The Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Innovation is responsible for monitoring institutional compliance with criteria as set by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC). WCC was reaffirmed in 2016.
The College’s next comprehensive accreditation review is a Fifth-Year Interim Report, scheduled for 2021, and the decennial Compliance Certification Report due in 2026.
- Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) (formerly NLNAC)
- Commission on Dental Accreditation of the American Dental Association
- National Automotive Technician Educational Foundation
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs
- Federal Aviation Administration
- National Association for the Education of Young Children
- National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences
- North Carolina Board of Nursing
- North Carolina Department of Justice Criminal Justice Standards Division