Wayne Community College encourages students to be active in affairs of the institution. Through student clubs and organizations, the student will find opportunities for entertainment, friendships, leadership, and service to the college and community.
All student clubs and organizations must be approved by the administration and the Student Government Association. Each student club and organization must meet and adhere to the guidelines established by the SGA. Any student club or organization failing to observe such rules will have its charter suspended.
The following are Wayne Community College student clubs and organizations that have indicated they will be active in the 2014-2015 academic year – pending official approval. Students should contact the advisors to learn more about the student clubs and organizations.
- Associate Degree Student Nurse Association Level I
- Associate Degree Student Nurse Association Level II
- BUDO Club
- Cliff Hangers
- Criminal Justice Club
- Dental Assisting Club
- Dental Hygiene Club
- Fine Arts Club
- Geocaching Club
- Human Services Club
- International Student Club
- Medical Assisting Student Association
- Pharmacy Technician Student Association
- Phi Theta Kappa
- Practical Nursing Club
- Wayne Community College Association of Nursing Students (WCCANS)
- Wayne Community College Ambassadors
- Wayne County Historians