Wayne Community College encourages students to be active in affairs of the institution. Through student clubs and organizations, the student will find opportunities for entertainment, friendships, leadership, and service to the college and community.
All student clubs and organizations must be approved by the administration and the Student Government Association. Each student club and organization must meet and adhere to the guidelines established by the SGA. Any student club or organization failing to observe such rules will have its charter suspended.
The following are Wayne Community College student clubs and organizations that have indicated they will be active in the 2010-2011 school year – pending official approval. Students can contact the advisors to learn more about these student clubs and organizations.
- Agriculture Club
- Associate Degree Student Nurse Association Level I
- Associate Degree Student Nurse Association Level II
- Book Club
- Budo Club
- Campus Christian Fellowship
- Criminal Justice Club
- Dental Hygiene Club
- Human Services Club
- International Students Club
- Kappa Delta Pi Honor Society
- Medical Assisting Students Association
- Minority Male Mentoring Group
- Motorsports Club
- Phi Beta Lambda
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
- Practical Nursing Club