Military Student - Wayne Community College | Goldsboro, NC `

Military Student

Step 1 – Meet with SJAFB Coordinator

The SJAFB Coordinator’s office is located at SJAFB in the Education Center at 1195 Cannon Ave, Room 130.

Appointments may be scheduled by calling 919-739-6765.

Step 2 – Apply for North Carolina State Residency

If you are active duty and claim another state as your state of legal residence you will need to complete a residency determination at

Answer all the questions and upload a copy of your orders.

After your residency is verified, admissions will send you a Part III residency form. This form must be filled out and signed by you and your supervisor.

Step 3 – Complete WCC Application

Apply Online Now!

You can also apply in person at WCC’s campus in the Admissions Office on the first floor of the Wayne Learning Center.

Step 4 – Apply for Financial Aid

In addition to Tuition Assistance, you may qualify for federal or state grants or scholarships.

Complete your FAFSA to apply for financial aid.

WCC’s Federal School Code is 008216.

Step 5 – Submit Official Transcripts

We need transcripts from your high school (or High School Equivalency/GED Certification and scores) and any colleges you have attended in the past.

And yes, this means you are required to provide transcripts no matter when you graduated from high school, and transcripts for all college classes you attempted or completed.

  • Transcripts can be sent electronically to:
    or mailed to:
    Wayne Community College
    ATTN: Admissions Office
    PO Box 8002
    Goldsboro, NC 27533-800

View the latest class schedules here.

Need Help?