ed2go Online Courses
Ed2go Online Registration is a Two-Step Process:
- Download and send in the CES Registration Form. Go to our Registration page to learn more about how to send in your completed form and enroll for courses.
- After you have registered, you may enroll for your desired courses at ed2go.com/waynecc.
We offer over 200 courses in just about every category imaginable! Each subject is presented in an easy to understand format and is facilitated by a professional instructor. Assistance with your course is provided using a discussion area monitored by your instructor and fellow students. Our campus computer lab offers access to the internet and your course if needed. Access your course anytime 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Set your own study time and your own pace!
- All courses run for 8 weeks and offer 24 Contact Hours and 2.4 Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
- The cost for each course is $70.00 (you can pay by cash, check, Money Order, or credit card).
- New courses begin every month for all subject areas.
- To successfully complete the course: you must finish All 12 Quizzes and the Final Exam with a minimum Score of 70%.
- NOTE: You must complete the First Lesson Quiz as soon as possible after the start date of the course. This first attempt confirms your entry into the course.
- Some courses require you to have software loaded on your computer or that you purchase a book. Be sure to check out the “Requirements” list for your course to find out what you need.
- Two Lessons are released each week on Wednesday and Friday. Each lesson has a Quiz and there is a Final Exam released with the 12th lesson. You may take the Quizzes over and over again, but we only use the highest score.
- You can print your entire course out for later reference and study.
- Students must be 18 years of age at the start of the course or obtain a Student Release form from their school district.
- Very little computer experience necessary—you can do it!
For more information please contact us at (919) 739-6933.