Scholarships (for Non-Credit Short-term Training)
- BCBS Firefighter Stipend Application
- SECU Bridge to Career Scholarship (view the flyer)
- Be a US Citizen and NC resident
- Must be enrolled in Workforce Continuing Education pathways/courses leading to a North Carolina Workforce Credential identified as either Essential or Career level. A list of eligible credentials is available at https://nccareers.org/credentials/credentials-list.
- Be part of one of the following target groups: unemployed or underemployed, member of the NC National Guard, military veterans or spouses, or underserved populations in a specific workforce sector
- Not be a Director, employee, or family member of an employee of the State Employee’s Credit Union or SECU Foundation
- Must complete coursework by August 31, 2023.
Submit applications to email@example.com.