Registration for Workforce Continuing Education Courses is fast and easy!
Click here to download a WCE Student Registration Form
- From the WCC homepage click “My Bison ID”
- Click the “Okta Portal” button
- Log in with your previous WCC information & update the password
- From the home page -> Quick Links -> Webadvisor
- Search & Register for Workforce Continuing Education courses
- Enter Payment Information
- Click Continue to Process Credit Card Payment
- Select Pay Now
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an online registration form.
- Once registered make your payment by calling:
Pay in Person
- Please call 919-739-6932.
Getting Your Registration Form To Us
Fax/Email completed Registration Form to:
Fax: (919) 739-7133
Email to: email@example.com
Mail completed Registration Form to:
Wayne Community College
Workforce Continuing Education
P.O. Box 8002
Goldsboro, NC 27533-8002
Company & Organization Registration and Payment Process
All companies and organizations are required to utilize the Sponsor Billing process to ease the payment process for your employees/students for Workforce Continuing Education classes at Wayne Community College. The process is simple. You will not need to send a company/organization check/credit card with your employee at the time of registration. All you have to submit is a signed company/organization letter or memorandum on letterhead with the following key items:
- Company/Organization point of contact information (in the event there are any questions regarding a student or payment)
- State the intent of who and what class(es) your company/organization will be responsible for in the registration process (i.e. tuition,
parking/ID, testing, books, etc.)
Once we have received the letter/memorandum and student(s) registration(s), our Business Office will submit an invoice to your company/organization. The letter/memorandum must be received on or before the class start date. Accompanying this memorandum you will find, examples of a Sponsor Billing notification. Also, you may access our latest registration form online. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the process, please contact:
WCE Director of Admissions & Records
919-739-6936 or firstname.lastname@example.org
WCE Admissions Technician/Sponsor Billing
919-739-6934 or email@example.com
Sliding Scale For Course Fees
- 1 to 24 hours – $70.00
- 25 to 50 hours – $125.00
- 51+ hours – $180.00
*Charges are subject to change based on budget.
Links To Other Continuing Education Services Forms:
If you have questions about the WCE Registration Process, please Contact Us for assistance.