Registration for Workforce Continuing Education Courses is fast and easy!
- From the WCC homepage click “My Bison ID”
- Click the “Okta Portal” button
- Log in with your previous WCC information & update the password
- From the home page -> Quick Links -> Webadvisor
- Search & Register for Workforce Continuing Education courses
- Enter Payment Information
- (Click Continue to Process Credit Card Payment)
- (Select Pay Now)
- Email email@example.com for an online registration form.
- Once registered make your payment by calling:
Pay in Person
- Please call 919-739-6932.
Follow These Steps To Enroll & Register in an ed2go Course:
- Download the Workforce Continuing Education Registration Form. Sign the form, and be sure to indicate the Class Start Date and Course Title.
- Please fill out all items on the form except: Leave the CID Number Blank and Leave the Term line Blank.
- Go to the ed2go web site and visit our Online Instruction Center. Find the course (or courses) you wish to take. At the Online Instruction Center, click the link for your selected course, and then click the “Enroll Now” button. Follow the instructions, and be certain to record your Username and Password. You will need them later to log-in to your online course.
- NOTE: You may want to Bookmark the Online Instruction Center for future reference.
- Print out your registration form and Mail, Drop-off, Fax, or Email it to the Workforce Continuing Education division with your course fee (we accept Credit Cards-Note: All Course Fees are due before registration is complete).
See above for Mail, Drop-off, Fax and email instructions.
IMPORTANT ed2go Information
- We must receive your registration materials approximately 3-5 days prior to the start date of your course to allow for processing.
- On the start date of your course, go to your Online CLASSROOM and log-in to your course. Follow the instructions you received during Enrollment. Attempt the First Quiz as soon as possible to show entry into the course.
- For course material questions, etc., go to the HELP SECTION. For Log-In assistance, contact Monica Miller at (919) 739-6933.
IMPORTANT: You must attempt the first quiz no later than the release of Lesson 3 to Verify Student Entry, prevent Withdrawal, and Receive Credit for your Online course. You do not need to score well on this first attempt—you can take the Quizzes over and over—we only use your highest score for grading purposes.
Getting Your Registration Form To Us
Fax/Email completed Registration Form to:
Fax: (919) 739-7133
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail completed Registration Form to:
Wayne Community College
Workforce Continuing Education
P.O. Box 8002
Goldsboro, NC 27533-8002
Company & Organization Registration and Payment Process
All companies and organizations are required to utilize the Sponsor Billing process to ease the payment process for your employees/students for Workforce Continuing Education classes at Wayne Community College. The process is simple. You will not need to send a company/organization check/credit card with your employee at the time of registration. All you have to submit is a signed company/organization letter or memorandum on letterhead with the following key items:
- Company/Organization point of contact information (in the event there are any questions regarding a student or payment)
- State the intent of who and what class(es) your company/organization will be responsible for in the registration process (i.e. tuition,
parking/ID, testing, books, etc.)
Once we have received the letter/memorandum and student(s) registration(s), our Business Office will submit an invoice to your company/organization. The letter/memorandum must be received on or before the class start date. Accompanying this memorandum you will find, examples of a Sponsor Billing notification. Also, you may access our latest registration form online. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the process, please contact:
WCE Director of Admissions & Records
919-739-6936 or email@example.com
WCE Admissions Technician/Sponsor Billing
919-739-6934 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sliding Scale For Course Fees
- 1 to 24 hours – $70.00
- 25 to 50 hours – $125.00
- 51+ hours – $180.00
*Charges are subject to change based on budget.
**We strongly suggest you leave off your Social Security Number information when you Fax your registration. You can call our office with your Social Security Number for security purposes.
Links To Other Continuing Education Services Forms:
If you have questions about the WCE Registration Process, please Contact Us for assistance.