Open Computer Lab
The Erwin Library serves as the open computer lab for the campus, offering thirty-two desktop student computer workstations, as well as fifteen networked laptops for in-library use checkouts. The Erwin Library is located on the third floor of the Wayne Learning Center building.
- Faculty requested specialized program software is loaded by WCC IT staff on selected student workstations.
- Laser printing in black and white, or color, is free to all WCC faculty, staff or students.
- Wireless printing is available using either email or a free mobile App.
- Scans are also created to email or save to a flash drive free of charge.
- Four Group Study Pods and a larger Literacy Lab offering many wall and table-mounted outlets may be reserved using an online form, or used on a first-come-first-serve basis if no reservation is already in place for that block of time.
Please visit the college hours of operation page for the current Open Computer Lab hours.
WCC offers a 24-hour help desk to assist you if you’re having trouble with:
- Signing in to our services
- Resetting your password
- Installing the student version of Microsoft Office 365
- Email, Bison Wifi, and other technical issues
Call 877-220-5016 to get the help you need.
We also offer an online knowledge base.