To Make an Appointment
Schedule an appointment using the button below.Schedule a Placement Test
Students need their WCC ID number to register for a placement test.
Report to the second floor of the Wayne Learning Center building, Room 231 to take your test.
- Students must present a valid photo ID to take the placement test.
- Students who arrive late by 15 minutes or more of their scheduled appointment time will be required to reschedule testing.
- Students who require special testing accommodations must contact Christi Dawson, Accessibility Counselor, at least three (3) days prior to testing at 919-739-6729. All testing accommodations must be approved by the Accessibility Counselor.
- Scratch paper and pencils will be provided by WCC; students may not bring their own scratch paper.
- Students may test twice, and must wait at least seven (7) days in between testing. Students are encouraged to seek remediation before retesting. During registration, first time testers have priority over retest students.
Study for the Test
You can study for the ACCUPLACER test using the free ACCUPLACER Study App. The app includes sample questions and explanations for both correct and incorrect answers. Explore practice questions and get feedback on the skills you need to focus on the most.
WCC Release of Placement Test Score Information
The Federal Privacy Act requires written consent from students before the college can release their placement test scores. Please complete the Release of Placement Test Scores Form and mail or email it to the Academic Foundations department. Our mailing address and email are on the form for your convenience.
Please allow at least 24 hours from the time of request before attempting to pick up your placement test scores in person.