- Associate in Arts (A.A.) – A.A. Pathway Plan
- Associate in Science (A.S.) – A.S. Pathway Plan
- Associate in Engineering (A.E.) – A.E. Pathway Plan
- Associate in General Education – Nursing (A.G.E.) – A.G.E. Pathway Plan
- Associate in Arts in Teacher Preparation (A.A.T.P.) – A.A.T.P. Pathway Plan
- Associate in Arts in Teacher Preparation (A.S.T.P.) – A.S.T.P. Pathway Plan
Starting your four-year journey at WCC can save you thousands of dollars in tuition and fees and improve your chances of admission and scholarships to your top choice colleges and universities. We offer six associate degrees designed specifically for four-year transfer.
Ensuring a smooth transfer isn’t only about completing an associate degree; it’s about establishing a clear plan from day one at WCC, and then choosing the right courses each term to position yourself for the major and the four-year school you desire to attend.
College Transfer Advising Center
The College Transfer Advising Center (CTAC) offers students pursuing WCC’s college transfer degrees a central location to seek academic advising. The purpose of the Advising Center is to serve, guide, and support students preparing to transfer to a four-year college/university or preparing to apply for limited admission allied health programs.
Articulation agreements document a pathway between two or more colleges or universities and their academic programs. Articulation agreements are also called transfer agreements, transfer guides, and transfer pathways.
Along with the articulation agreements, WCC has established agreements and pathways with specific four-year institutions that will benefit you.
View the North Carolina Comprehensive Articulation Agreement – (opens in new window)
University of North Carolina System – Transfer Information – (opens in new window)
Quicklinks to Colleges and Universities