The Financial Aid office offers various private and non-profit scholarships each year which are listed below. The Foundation of Wayne Community College also offers many scholarships each year.
More information on scholarships can be found on FATV.
Local and State Scholarships
- 2020-2021 Financial Aid General Scholarship Application
- BCBS Firefighter Scholarship to Adults Application
- BCBS Firefighter Scholarship to High School Students Application
- BCBS Firefighter Stipend Application
- GEER Scholarship (for students taking Workforce Continuing Education courses)
- Wells Fargo Technical Scholarship
All Local and State Scholarship applications must be sent to email@example.com
External Scholarship Opportunities
- Ciri Foundation Education Resources Handbook
- Forgivable Education Loans for Service
- TechForce Foundation Scholarships – Ongoing
- Sam Haskell | Promises I Made My Mother – Deadline – March 1, 2021
- The ABC Fundraising Scholarship – Deadline – June 30, 2021