The Financial Aid office offers various private and non-profit scholarships each year which are listed below. The Foundation of Wayne Community College also offers many scholarships each year.
More information on scholarships can be found on FATV.
How to Apply for Scholarships
You can apply for Veteran Scholarships, External Scholarships, and Year-Around Scholarships using the Foundation Application Form.
Steps to apply for first-time users:
You must be an active student to apply for scholarships. Check out our quick steps to apply to WCC!
If you haven’t already submitted your FAFSA, you must do so before you can apply for scholarships. Applying for FAFSA is easy!
Fill out and submit the Foundation Scholarship Application.
Local and State Scholarships
- SECU Application
- BCBS Firefighter Scholarship to High School Students Application
- BCBS Firefighter Scholarship to Adults Application
- BCBS Firefighter Stipend Application
- GEER Scholarship (for students taking Workforce Continuing Education courses)
- The Golden LEAF Scholarship Application (ESSAY REQUIRED) – Deadline – June 5, 2022 (complete and turn in to Financial Aid Office)
All Local and State Scholarship applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org