The Financial Aid office offers various private and non-profit scholarships each year which are listed below. The Foundation of Wayne Community College also offers many scholarships each year.
More information on scholarships can be found on FATV.
Local and State Scholarships
- 2020-2021 Financial Aid General Scholarship Application
- BCBS Firefighter Scholarship to Adults Application
- BCBS Firefighter Scholarship to High School Students Application
- BCBS Firefighter Stipend Application
- Wells Fargo Technical Scholarship
All Local and State Scholarship applications must be sent to email@example.com
External Scholarships Opportunities
- Ciri Foundation Education Resources Handbook
- Forgivable Education Loans for Service
- Infotracer Scholarship – Deadline October 31, 2020
- PixelPlex Scholarship – December 5, 2020
- MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship – Deadline December 31, 2020
- Sam Haskell | Promises I Made My Mother – Deadline March 1, 2021