Earn A Degree
Whatever your goal – a four-year degree, a promotion at work, an entirely new career or a sense of accomplishment – you’ll find more than just a convenient, affordable education waiting at Wayne Community College.
- More than 140 degree, diploma, and certificate options for college credit.
- Seamless transfer agreements with four-year institutions in North Carolina and beyond.
- More than 80% savings compared to the average four-year public institution.
- Expert faculty with doctorate degrees, master’s degrees and industry experience.
- Work-Based Learning experiences.
- Flexible schedules and online offerings.
- Student experiences with clubs and organizations, support services, internships, and more.
Earn an Associate Degree
At WCC, we offer more than 30 associate degrees in fields ranging from Accounting to Agribusiness, Computer Programming to Criminal Justice Technology, Forest Management to Office Administration, and more. Our Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S) degrees are career-focused programs that prepare you for immediate employment or train you for specific skills.
Earn Credit Certificates or Diplomas
Along with associate degrees, WCC also offers a host of credit certificate programs and credit diploma programs that can help you earn a better job, advance your career or demonstrate your specific skills. Some even lead to industry-recognized professional certifications. Some certificates can be earned in as little as one semester.
100% Online Credit Programs
We know that sometimes you occasionally find yourself in a situation that may not allow you to attend classes on campus. Or maybe you just prefer online courses. For those students, WCC offers several degree, diploma and certificate programs 100% online.