Request Transcript From WCC
ELECTRONIC TRANSCRIPT PROCESSING & DELIVERY IS HERE!
The maximum cost of a curriculum transcript will be $4 per copy, depending on delivery method. Requests for overnight deliveries will require an additional fee, and the request must be received before 1:00 p.m. (Monday-Thursday) or 11:00 a.m. (Friday) on the specific business day.
Wayne Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. Curriculum transcripts may be requested 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Online transcript requests submitted on weekends or while the College is closed for holidays will be processed in the order received when the College re-opens. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. The card will be charged once your order has been processed.
Instructions for requesting transcripts online:
1. Login in to the National Student Clearinghouse secure site.
2. The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees.
3. To ensure confidentiality and to comply with federal regulations, your signed authorization is required to issue transcripts. For your convenience, the Clearinghouse online ordering service will generate a consent form for you that may be signed online or that you may return to the clearinghouse by fax, mail, or scanned email attachment.
4. Order updates will be e-mailed to you from the Clearinghouse. You can also track your order online through the Clearinghouse.
5. If you need help or have questions about the Clearinghouse’s transcript ordering service, you may contact them by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (703) 742-7791.
Instructions for mailing a transcript:
1. Print out the transcript request form and fill out the form completely.
2. Mail the request to:
Attn: Admissions & Records Office
Wayne Community College
P.O. Box 8002
Goldsboro, NC 27533-8002
Please contact our office at 919-739-6724 with questions, or to confirm your request form has been received.
3. The $4 fee can be paid by including a money order. (The college does not accept personal checks for transcript requests)
4. Once payment and the transcript request form has been received, your transcript will be mailed by the following business day.
Instructions for request a transcript in person:
1. Print out the transcript request form and fill out the form completely. We also have paper requests available in the Admissions and Records Office.
2. The $4 payment can be made in our cashier’s office by cash or debit/credit card. (The college does not accept personal checks for transcript requests)
3. Return the completed form indicating payment was received to the Admissions & Records Office.
4. Once payment and the transcript request form has been received, your transcript can be picked at the same time on the following business day.
5. Transcripts may only be picked up by the student. The student may give written permission on the request form to release the transcript to someone else. We must have a written release and signature from the student before a transcript will be release to someone else. No exceptions will be made.