Personal Information Change - Wayne Community College | Goldsboro, NC `

Personal Information Change

This form is used for any personal information changes. Please print it, complete it, and bring it to the Office of Admissions and Records.

Please note that name changes require a copy of your new social security card.

Request For Change of Information Form (PDF)