Transcript Forms

All transcripts that are submitted to our office are required to be officially sealed and unopened. Please use the following links to access our request forms that can be sent to your previous schools.

High School/AHS/GED transcript request form

College transcript request form

Advanced Placement (AP) Credit Chart

College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) Credit Chart

Multiple Measures Placement Form