- Students must present a valid photo ID to take the placement test.
- Students who arrive late by 15 minutes or more of their scheduled appointment time will be required to reschedule testing.
- Students who require special testing accommodations must contact Christi Dawson, Accessibility Counselor, at least three (3) days prior to testing at 919-739-6729. All testing accommodations must be approved by the Accessibility Counselor.
- Scratch paper and pencils will be provided by WCC; students may not bring their own scratch paper.
- Students may test twice, and must wait at least seven (7) days in between testing. Students are encouraged to seek remediation before retesting. During registration, first time testers have priority over retest students.